Monday, April 25, 2011

Foot Tremor

Update! I am hitting my 4 month mark soon and I am excited to share I am still having improvements! I have had a horrible tremor and numbness in right foot, and numb tingly legs for years and years. I thought the benefits and improvements received from surgery were complete and I was going to have to live with tingly tremor filled feet forever. Not really complaining as ants having happy dance in your feet was something I was getting used to really, and I was really happy with all the other improvements! However in the past 2 weeks (with lots of work I might add, like exercise/yoga, regular chiro visits, supplements, water, you know the drill) I have improved immensely and my foot tremor I would say is non existent most of the day! Two weeks without the tremor, I can't believe it. I really can't. Nothing, and I mean nothing, made improvements like these before I had the treatment. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment