Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chiropractor

So I have been going to the same chiropractor for 8 years. Which is when some of the symptoms started to take a significant place in my life.
So as I would get more and more strange symptoms over the years, he was one of my biggest advocates to keep pursuing and not give up getting a diagnosis. He was also one one my biggest cheerleaders to get the CCSVI procedure done. When I told Dr. Decamp about it, he immediately was intrigued and pro active about learning more. Then the next time I saw him, he had done his homework. A lot of it. He kept saying, it makes so much sense! Each visit he would always say, I just don't see why anyone wouldn't be first in line to have this done. I sure would be.
I agree.

But that isn't why I bring him up. I bring chiropractic up because it has always been the one thing that has helped consistently over the years. Dr. Decamp could spew the medial jargon as to why chiropractic influences your veins, and brain etc...
But all I know is it works.
I was finding the last few weeks my legs has seemed more stiff, more periods of pain, and the foot tremor just seemed to be that much more twitchy and irritable.
I found that when I would give my legs a really good deep self massage trying to increase blood flow the the legs and feet, I could in fact improve the tingling, numbness and twitching in my feet. For at least a couple hours anyway.
So I started doing that several times a day. I thought if I can manipulate these symptoms positivitly, maybe getting a chiro tune up would also be beneficial. So yesterday I went to see my chiro and showed him my symptoms chart and he agreed that this was something we should explore.

The result???

Sure enough, I had some amazing results. The days after my CCSVI procedure I felt incredible warmth sensations in random spots in my legs and especially in my feet. It would feel like suddlenly from within hot lava had filled the area. It was an incredibly weird sensation and I still struggle trying to explain it.
Dr. Arata explained these sensations would come and go as blood is finding it's way to these parts of our body. I thought it was just a one time deal as it had only been a few days post liberation. However after I had my lower back adjusted and a tune up at my neck and back, the next day I had these feelings of incredible warmth all over again and best of all, legs returned to no pain, very little to no tingling and weakness and my trusty old foot tremor than never stops became but a little tiny tingle in that spot.

So make a note...see your chiropractor regularly post liberation.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.
    Ccsvi operation

    ReplyDelete